Roof lights

Hello again
I’m sure that you have seen some X-trails having lights on the roof bars, coming like this from factory.I would like to do something like this on my navara.
Does anyone have seen something like this before?

Sorry but I’have never see something like that for the navara.

I do not know lighting as that on will navara

Vous speekez very well english les gars :x

I’ve never seen that on a navara; sorry :frowning:

I have never seen that as well, but you have to know that even X-trail versions that are equipped with these roof lights are not in every country… due to law restrictions (France for example).
It’s a pity because such an installation would have been quite simple from the “Ultimate” version of Nissan Pickup D22…

tu as remarqué ? :x
Des vrais pro :lol:

Je disais juste que j’ai jamais vu ça, et que les barres de toit du X-trail n’étaient pas dispo partout car en France par exemple c’est interdit. J’ai ajouté que c’est dommage pour un ultimate qui aurait été “prêt” pour un tel aménagement (barres de toit déjà présentes).

Vouâlà pour les frenchies pas trop adeptes de l’anglais.

Mais va quand même falloir s’y mettre en vue du prochain rassemblement international du NissanPickup.org/Pickup-Mania.org:wink:

I was asking because i have the “ultimate” version (here called “special version”) and it is easy to do some holes in the roof racks and then put some lights on them… :wink: